28 Day AllOne Time
Crestone, Colorado USA
July 30 - August 26th, 2021
Give your mind and body a well-deserved break; One that not only releases stress and emotional/energetic blockages, but will change the way you forever view yourself and the World around you. This is more than a retreat... It's rebirth.
The 28 Day AllOne Time Retreat provides a superb opportunity to cultivate the authentic experience and realization of one's essential union with Gaia (Mother Earth) and to enter into the direct experience of Primordial Source Awareness. It involves significant time alone, AllOne, in nature. With this amount of time away from human culture: technology, society, family, and friends - you get a rare opportunity to relax, enter deep presence, experience your True Nature and open your heart to receive and emit profound love for All of Life.
Stillness, Silence, Spaciousness and Clarity naturally unfold from the depths of your Being - radiating throughout innermost, inner, and outer Nature.
This Intermediate Awareness Training process includes:
- One half day of Awareness Training with John P. Milton before going out on solo, as well as four preparation days.
- A 28-day wilderness solo - Each participant selects their site before starting and will spend the 28 days at this location. They bring in their own food for the 28 days, stored in animal-proof canisters. Perishable items will be replenished during John's weekly visits.
- John recommends that during this time, participants do one three-night/four-day intensive 'Vision Quest' rite of passage (no sleep, no food, little water, no shelter, staying the whole time in an 8-foot circle). We recommend that you do this either during the full or new moon.
- Weekly check-ins and training with John at a pre-arranged mountain site. This is a rare and valuable time in which you will get direct, one-on-one teachings with John that are uniquely suited to your level of awareness.
- Four days of re-entry and integration time at base camp upon completion of 28-Day AllOne Time. This integration time allows you to ground, process and embody your experience. During this time, John provides personalized integration training to support your return into modern society.
Through time alone, AllOne, in Nature and daily cultivation practices to help liberate blockages, participants will begin to awaken pristine awareness of one's True Nature.
The advanced practices taught during the 28 day solo include:
Due to the challenges and rigor of this level of training, it is only available to those who have completed at least one Sacred Passage or equivalent training, as determined by John P. Milton. It is also recommended that you have some camping experience.
July : Travel Day. Plan to arrive by late afternoon.
Aug 18th - 22th: AllOne time solo preparation
Aug 23st - Sept 20th: AllOne Time Solo
Sept 21st - 25th: Re-entry and integration process (Optional, but strongly recommended)
Sept 26th: Travel Day.
During your AllOne Time Solo, John will meet with you privately once a week to refine the practices and personal inner cultivation processes that are part of this program. This is a rare and valuable time in which you will get direct, one-on-one teachings with John that are uniquely suited to your level of awareness.
Four days of re-entry time is built into the schedule. This is to allow yourself adequate time to fully embody your experience and reintegrate. During this time, John will be available to offer a few days of specialized Reintegration Training to help guide you through this critical phase.
If possible, we recommend that you take some time before visiting any large cities, as these environments can be stressful and overwhelming. It is best to gradually reconnect with modern life, which gives you time to integrate what has been accomplished on extended AllOne Time.
Teacher: John P. Milton
Location: Sacred Land Sanctuary (SLS) in Crestone, CO. For travel information to Crestone, CO please visit here.
Retreat Fee: $2,520 USD
Can't afford the full price right now? Reserve your spot by paying a 50% deposit online! Just choose 'Deposit Payment' on the 'Payment Type' drop down menu during checkout. The remaining amount will be due 30 days prior to the start of the event. Please contact Brad if you have any questions about payment. This fee covers John's support and teachings. All other costs such as food, travel, lodging are not included in this fee.
Contact: If you would like to talk to a Senior Guide for details about the program or registration, please contact Brad Kahland at .
View WoN's Cancellation and Return Policy.